Contribute to Our Success
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Human Resources Internship is an opportunity for college students who are pursuing a degree in HR or a related field to obtain exposure to a variety of areas within human resources. Students will obtain meaningful experience while contributing to the company's success.
Interns entering into our two summer, 12 week rotational HR internship program will be provided assignments in the following areas:
Corporate Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation and Total Rewards
Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
Rising juniors actively pursuing a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or other related fields.
- Have a passion for Human Resources and the long-term desire to help drive Goodyear's high performance organization.
- Have prior hands-on work experience in Human Resources
- The ability to travel and relocate
- Show growth potential
- Value and appreciate diversity
- May be interested in global experiences