Finance & Accounting Internship
The Finance & Accounting Intern Program is intended to attract college students in the field of Finance and/or Accounting. Students entering the program will be provided with a meaningful and challenging eight to twelve-week assignment at our corporate headquarters in Akron, Ohio.
Potential assignments will be in the areas of Financial Planning and Analysis, Accounting, Auditing, Treasury, Tax, or Business Development. The Finance & Accounting Intern Program is an entrance point into a post-graduate, full-time opportunity within Goodyear Finance in North America for students successfully completing the program.
- Value and appreciate diversity
- Are interested in global experiences
- Are capable of interacting with all organization levels, ranging from entry-level associates to Goodyear’s senior management
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Tax Accounting Internship
Goodyear’s Finance Organization is seeking a full-time intern to work in its Corporate Tax Department in Akron, Ohio. The selected candidate will work with the Federal Tax Manager as well as with others in the tax department. In this position the candidate will obtain hands-on experience with Goodyear’s federal, state and local, international and customs compliance functions. The position will also participate in special projects.
- Are detail oriented
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have strong analytical and data management skills
- Are able to interact well with other tax and accounting professionals
- Are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong computer skills including MS Excel