We're looking for bright, talented new or recent college graduates to enter a formal training program for key roles in our Consumer Sales organization. The program starts in the early summer and includes 12 weeks of training followed by relocation to a U.S. territory assignment.
- The 12-week program will provide you with the tools, knowledge and network in order to successfully:
- Service tire dealers, large regional retailers, multi-category retailers, car dealerships and corporate accounts within an assigned geographic territory
- Become the sales/business consultant of choice among multi-branded dealers in assigned territory
- Support our established customer’s retail efforts at the store level by helping the person behind the counter sell more tires
- Execute strategies for priority customers to improve the business performance of Goodyear products based upon specific market requirements and category plans
- Convey product, program and relevant marketing information and training support to the customer that will enable them to more effectively sell Goodyear products. Coordinate with other regional associates to maximize business opportunities
- Facilitate the sell out of our products by building product screens that create solutions and value for our dealers
- Prepare account plans with defined targeted sales growth for designated accounts within the sales territory.
- Find new distribution opportunities where voids exist in sales territory or lack of sales performance
- Attain assigned sales objective within the designated geographic territory
- Assess the compliance and effective execution of Goodyear promotional programs
- Establish strategic new dealerships and distributors by selling tire products to prospective dealers
- Evaluate and assess competitor products, position and price within stores.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Have previous sales experience