About Goodyear Supply Chain
Goodyear’s Supply Chain is comprised of many processes and functions such as Procurement, Materials Management, Customer Service, Physical Logistics, Transformation, Demand Planning, and Production Planning.
Supply Chain’s organization is built around business processes that are customer-focused which is essential to achieving an Advantaged Supply Chain. Goodyear is committed to having the right tire, in the right place, at the right time, and at the right cost.
About The Supply Chain Rotational Program
Associates within the Supply Chain Development Program are provided with opportunities to rotate through 3-5 assignments based upon business needs and participant interests that will expose you to the end-to-end supply chain.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years Supply Chain or relative experience desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Are capable of interacting with all organization levels, ranging from entry-level Associates to Goodyear's senior management
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Values and appreciates diversity and may be interested in global experiences
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Must maintain confidentiality and strict adherence to Goodyear’s Business Conduct Manual
- Travel required and will vary by position
- Have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, PLM (Purchasing & Logistics Management) or MBA degree
- Have co-op or Intern experience in Supply Chain fields