Company Owned Retail Workforce Analytics Internship
Goodyear is looking for talented leaders to significantly strengthen its global leadership depth and play an integral role in the current and future success of the organization. The selected intern candidate will be expected to complete deep dive analytics, assess current forecast variation at store level, conduct needs assessment to ensure appropriate reporting is available and generate necessary reporting using the analytics capability of the KRONOS timekeeping system. Selected intern candidate will also be expected to demonstrate presentation skills, networking skills, and contribute to various special projects of the Company Owned Retail organization.
In addition to challenging, engaging and interesting work assignments, students have the opportunity to meet and interact with students from other universities at work and outside of work. Tours of Goodyear facilities are arranged to help students learn more about the business. Goodyear leaders make presentations to help students begin to think about significant business issues and career options. Students even have the opportunity to network with the Goodyear Senior Leadership Team.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or a related field.
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Minimum of a Junior undergraduate standing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent organization skills – ability to multi-task, completing several projects and assignments simultaneously.