About Goodyear Procurement
Goodyear’s Global Procurement organization is responsible for managing the sourcing and acquisition of $12+ billion annually for Goodyear’s materials, products and services.
Associates within Procurement are provided opportunities to learn and apply strategic sourcing strategies, identify and develop relationships with suppliers, and gain exposure to executive stakeholders and experience working with the business.
The Global Procurement organization works closely with all other functional areas of the business including Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development, and Retail to support Goodyear’s activities.
Areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
Supply Chain and Logistics, Global Indirect Sourcing, Raw Material Sourcing and Supplier Development, CAPEX & MRO Sourcing, Advanced Concepts
- Are majoring in Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance or Business
- Engineering major or related discipline may be considered
- Have prior intern/co-op experience in related field preferred
- Prefer a culture of open communication
- Value and appreciates diversity