About Manufacturing Leadership Development
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is a one-year program designed to cultivate competitive leaders with the skills and experience to perform well in manufacturing positions within Goodyear.
Participants rotate through four hands-on manufacturing assignments, resulting in rich exposure to the entire manufacturing process.
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or related discipline
- Are willing to relocate
- Possess business acumen
- Have the desire and aptitude to lead complex projects or teams
- Have innovative problem-solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to communicate ideas
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for management and a long-term desire to help drive Goodyear's high-performance organization.