About The Information Technology Development Program
The Information Technology Development Program (ITDP)’s objective is to recruit and hire high potential, early career associates and develop them into high performing IT professionals through broad exposure to various experiences.
Global Information Technology Description
The Global Information Technology organization works closely with all other functional areas of the business including Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development, and Retail to support Goodyear’s activities.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferred majors include: Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other business/technology related disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Have completed at least one prior internship
- Have a passion for technology
- Seek a wide range of opportunities for growth and development
- Are capable of interacting with all organization levels, ranging from entry-level associates to Goodyear’s senior management
- Value and appreciate diversity and working in a global environment
- Prefer a culture of open communication and want to contribute
- Are fast learners who are able to keep up with the rapidly changing technological field